Number 7 Distillery Cottages is a self catering flat that sleeps 5. It is the perfect place to stay situated in a prime position with views overlooking Dun Naomhaig castle and Lagavulin Bay. It’s a 2 minute walk to Lagavulin distillery and a 15min walk to Ardbeg and Laphroaig distilleries on the newly formed distilleries pathway. The path also leads to Port Ellen which is 2 miles away. In Port Ellen you can get your groceries and a daily newspaper and enjoy a lovely meal in either The Islay Hotel or Sea Salt restaurant or even play a game of bowls, tennis or putting.
No 7 Distillery Cottages is a ground floor 3 bedroom property equipped with everything you would need for an enjoyable stay. It features:
- 3 bedrooms: 1 king size room, 1 twin room and 1 single room.
- A cosy living room with a wood burning stove (logs and coal supplied)
- Toilet with shower
- The well equipped kitchen has a cooker, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge freezer and microwave oven.
- Free wifi
- Bed linen, duvets, towels are provided.
- The flat has non-smoking throughout.
- A medium sized garden with washing line with views over Lagavulin bay.